Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Then umm (Denim)
























 

 I'm trying new things and scenes to get this blog thing down right and I think that this little shoot looks very blogger-esque. Wouldn't you agree? There's no really long story behind this one, just another beautiful day on God's green earth. You should notice that my picture skills are getting better! lol You must also excuse the hair, I hate wearing it in a pony or bun because it makes me look like 12 and not 22 but I will be getting it done later this week.

 I'm wearing:  Blazer; Tahari/ Jeans and shirt; H&M/  Scarf and earrings; vintage/ Bag; Aldo/ Boots; Norstrom/ Sunnies; F21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée