Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My first CapFabb meet up

 I had the extreme honor to participate in my first Capfabb meetup last night at Madewell in Georgetown. It was a wonderful evening filled with fashion, champagne and cupcakes. I met so many wonderful bloggers (several of whom I stalk on a daily bases lol). I was so preoccupied with hobnobbing with DC's fabulous bloggers, that I had little time to take photos but here are a couple that I was able to snap in between sips of champagne and blabbing.

Cupcakes!!!!

Victoria of a Curious Chase



After Party!! We went for drinks after the meetup


Beautiful Bloggers!!

Two of my favorite blogger! Cortnie of Style Lust Pages (on the left) Krystal "Koos" from The Feisty House

This is yours truly with Maneika of The style volt

Isn't Maneika's daughter fabulous?

In the flora print in the background is Lacey of A Lacey Perspective (Love her blog!!)

DC's most fashionable

Aren't they fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée