Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, January 16, 2012

Elan renegade trunk show

Courtney Elan of Elan Renegade Vintage

So I had a great weekend and I hope you all did too! First of all, my favorite football team (yes I kinda like football haha), The Raven won their game! I went to a vintage trunk show hosted by my friend and fellow UMBC alumni, Courtney Elan of Elan Renegade Vintage. She put together such a fabulous event where food, family, friends and fashion were flowing! Courtney is an avid lover of vintage and fashion and this love has led her to become a huge vintage collector and fabulous personal stylist. I picked up a few piece from the show which I am complete in love with and if I hadn't just paid all my bills for the month, I'm sure I would have gotten more. There was just a wonderful collection of merchandise for sale with very reasonable prices. If you see anything you like don't hesitate to click the link above for more information on purchasing. Here are some pics from the event and my purchases.

















The beautiful brown leather bag and pink earrings were my purchase.Stay tuned to how I style them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée