Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

30 for 30: Photo journal

One on the fabulous blogs that I follow, the seventh district, is doing a 30 for 30: 30day photo challenge. Basically this challenge is to make a photo journal for 30 days and each day has a specific theme. the list of themes and instructions can be found here in case you wanted to do you own photo journal. I thought this was a very cool idea and decided to participate. So everyday for the next 30 days I will be posting my various photo entries. Today entry is suppose to be a photo of your self and description of how your day was. Here's my first entry ...
  My day was pretty good. I got a lot of cleaning and organizing done and even got a much needed pedi. As you can see from the photo, I'm actually rocking a fro' now which is my first time since I've been natural (which is 6 years now). It will soon be gone because I don't think the style suit me very well but I thought I'd try something different. Much like everyone else in the world, I'm on a new diet and exercise routine so I'm off to the gym now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée