Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, January 6, 2014

2014


Hello my hungry fashionistas, Happy New Year! Thanks for joining me in the New Year. I hope you all had a wonderful NYE and are ready to get the year started off right. I am so excited to share this year with all of you and I can't wait to share with you some of the new and exciting things that will be happening hear on Fashion According to the Menu.
Today I just want to share my digital fashion/mood board for 2014. These are just some ideas and visions that I have for the blog and my style for this year. Recently I have been really into vision boards. I've done a lot of research about them and I think that they are a great way to have a reminder of what you want for your life and give you motivation to achieve it. I'm even having a vision board party. Click here if your in the DMV and would like to attend.
Well with out further adieu, here is my vision board for Fashion According to the Menu in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée