Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, January 13, 2014

70s

Hey beautiful people!! I'm so happy to able to bring you a new outfit post after my hiatus. I have a new camera now and it takes amazing photo. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it well , so my pictures should continue to get better and better.
This outfit reminds me so much of the seventies. From the light blue trousers to the lace bustier and fur collard coat, I kind of fell like I was in a Shaft movie. Though it is reminiscent of that era, I believe I was still able to make look modern. I love trying different styles and mixing modern with vintage, but you probably already know this.
 Any who, it feels great to be able share a new outfit with you all and I hope that you will return because I have some great things in store. 




Top: Vintage
Pants: Vintage
Coat: Vintage
Heels: Nine West











Shop similar styles here
Free shipping on orders over $50!*

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée