Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 according to the Menu

In this previous post, I did a review of some of my favorite outfits of 2013. Now I want share with your some of my favorite recipes and restaurants of 2013. I was able to do as much cooking and dining out as I would have like but I will certainly be doing A LOT more in 2014. Please stick around because 2014 is going to be amazing.
Creamy pesto pasta with scallops. Recipe here



Jerk Chicken Tostatos . Recipe Here

Sweet and Spicy Meat loaf Cupcakes. Recipe Here 

Peach Almond Crumble. Recipe Here

Scallop Risotto. Recipe Here

Sante Fe stuff peppers and Spanish Quinoa. Recipe Here
Bayou DC. Review here 
Central Michel Richard. Review here



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have some yummy dishes! I'm looking to slim down again this year. I'll have to come back and check out some of your recipes for my "cheat days."

    Happy New Year doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée