Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Friday, January 17, 2014

Midi Skirt





There is nothing like a midi skirt to make you instantly glam and lady like. I love this circle midi skirt that I got from H&M last year. The last time I wore it. I went completely lady like, this time I want to add a bit of edge with the open back crop "top" and the leather pumps. The "top" is actually a cardigan that I wore backwards. I love to repurpose pieces and make them function differently for an outfit. What do you all do to refresh your wardrobe (besides shopping because we ALL do that  lol)?
Let me know in the comments below and check out more content on my instagram @according2trish.














Get the look:


2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. That top is every single thing. Wow. I'm new to your blog. xoxo.
    Natasha B of Fashionably Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée