Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, November 4, 2013

Gone with the wind

 I can't believe it's November, the beginning of the holiday season and almost the end of the year. I've had a crazy year but am looking forward to ending the year on a very positive note and continuing that on into the new year.
Yesterday after a great church service, I took my beloved pup, Melody, to the lake for a walk. She is just a big ball of energy and always ready to play.
I'm fast realizing that I wont be able to not wear a coat any more. I wore this outfit first, without the jacket and then became super cold and had to put it on. This skirt from H&M is just too fabulous for words. I love how sophisticated and polished it looks. It kind of reminds me of Barbara O'neill from gone with the wind, hence the name of the post.

For more great  and up to date content, follow me on Instagram @according2trish


Top: Forever 21
Jacket: Express
Skirt: H&M trend
Heels: Zara
Necklace: Aldo











4 comments:

  1. FAB look doll from head to toe!!

    BTW, I LOVE that lake!!

    xoxo,
    NajaDiamond
    www.NajaDiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I absolutely love how you styled it! I just did a post on the full skirt too. Your outfit looks fab!

    Coco x
    www.ultimateohhlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt!!!!!!

    www.pearlsandpeacocks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée