Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, November 25, 2013

Boom with a vinyl skirt

Now I know that you have probably seen this sweatshirt on every single blogger but this is how I rock it. Ever since I purchased this sweatshirt, this is how I imagined wearing it. I had to have this vinyl skirt, so I made it. I feel like this outfit is a little more playful then my usual chic/sexy looks.
Connect with me on Facebook or Instagram @according2trish


Top: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Skirt: DIY
Heels: Shoe Dazzle
Clutch : DIY
Necklace: H&M





4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit & you did a great job on that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this look. I'm still on the fence about this vinyl trend but I must say you made it look good!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and the little clutch is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled the sweatshirt! Gorgeous! And I think I need that clutch! Lol!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée