Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, May 13, 2013

Vintage Peplum

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful mother's day weekend. Happy belated mother's day to  all of the mothers out there. I decided to take my awesome mom to brunch and we had such a great time. I will be posting a restaurant review for that so stay tuned.
So this is what I wore to brunch. This top is so vintage and so sexy and I love it! From the peplum to the low v neck, this top has all the elements to make any girl feel womanly. I paired it with a dark pair of jeans, some awesome cat eye shades and my fab new cut out sandals. All in all, this made for a very nice ensemble, if I say so myself. Have a wonderful week !!!


Top: Vintage via Shareen Vintage
Bottom: Old Navy
Heels: Zara (need these)
Sunnies: Asos (similar here)
Belt: Vintage (last worn here)
Necklace: via Tjmaxx
Bracelets: F21








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée