Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day + New Etsy Shop!!

Hello beautiful people! I hope you all are having a great Memorial Day. I want to personally thank all of the men and women who serve our great nation and keep us safe. I also want to remember all of those who have lost their lives in the line of duty.

So as the heading suggests, I have opened a new etsy shop (Yay!!). Currently it's stock full of vintage jewelry and goodies, in the future you can also expect to see some one of a kind creations from myself. So check it out and tell all of your friends!!!!
Find the shop at Etsy.com/shop/AccordingtotheMenu


Thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée