Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Friday, May 10, 2013

Something blue

I have had these blue trousers for almost a year now and have never worn them.  From the first moment I laid my eyes on them in the thrift store I new they had to be mine. They are a beautiful robin egg blue and feature a high waisted fit. My favorite thing about theses pants is that they fit me perfectly and weren't even tailored. The length (which is alway a problem for me) is perfect.  Here I paired the trouser with a thin cropped sweater but I'm actually trying to find a cute vintage bustier to pair it with. When I do, you all will be the first to see.


Top: via Tjmaxx
Pants: Vintage (similar here)
Belt: Vintage
Heels: Guess (Love these)
Bracelet: via Nordstrom




5 comments:

  1. Those trousers are sharp! (Mae - NaturalChica.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh LOOVE!! I def agree that they would look great paired with a bustier too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, yet distinct, elements (and color) combined make the most elegant look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love me a good crop ;)

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée