Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, December 17, 2012

Twelve Sixteen

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent the weekend with the family because I wouldn't be able to do so for christmas because of my European trip. I also did some christmas shopping and went to my companies holiday party. This is what I wore for that occasion. It was a lunch so I didn't want to be too formal but it was still a holiday party so I wanted to be slightly fancy.





Jacket: Talbots (Thrifted)
Top:Zara/DIY
Jeans: Old Navy
Pumps:Guess
Clutch:Via TJmaxx
Necklace Vintage


The zipper on this top get on last nerve. It's too heavy for the material and always  buckles up like that.  No I dont have a hump on my back.



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your entire look. The jacket really makes the ensemble pop in a subtle way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your look :)
    Following you .
    Please follow us :)
    http://ourlilmess.blogspot.in/
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée