Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, December 24, 2012

Greetings from Deutschland

Hello all. I hope you all a ready for Christmas. As I told in a previous post , I am in Germany visiting my beau and thought I'd share some of our adventures with you. Yesterday, he and I, went to a German Christmas Market, which unfortunately was being packed up until next year :( . We did, however, get to grab a bite to eat from the food vendors that are still there and I was able to try some local treats, one being Glüwein, a warm wine beverage. I am so happy to be here and can't wait to share more with you all. Have a very merry christmas everyone!!


Cool German castle/church thing

Top:New York & Co
Blazer: Michael Kors
Skirt: H&M
Tights:Hue
Booties: Just Fab
Bag:H&M
Coat:Guess vis TJmaxx





The sign says Christmas Market


Drinking Glühwein

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée