Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Friday, December 14, 2012

All I want for christmas....

Sleigh bells ring are ya listenin'..... That's right people, my favorite time of year is just around the corner and I am super excited. I love the holiday season but this year is going to be even more special for me because I'll be spending christmas in Europe! I'm super excited for this trip and even more excited to see my boyfriend who is playing pro basketball in Germany. So with this super trip that's coming up, I've been trying to find cute,warm, fun piece to wear and I thought I'd share some with you all just incase you needed some help finding the perfect gift for the foodie-fashionista in your life or you just wanted to get yours truly ;) something special. At any rate, here are some of the fab items on my christmas list.

1. Zara Dress
2. Asos fit and flare coat
3.Long leather gloves
4.Strappy Bow Sandals
5. Stand Mixer
6. Pigalle Spiked pumps
7. Statement Necklace
Want more of......ME??? Be sure to follow my instagram @according2Trisha and my Twitter @According2Trish

1 comment:

  1. Hello Trisha! Just found out about your blog at Vivi's. I'm your newest follower, and would love if you could check out my blog too.
    Have a great weekend!with love, Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée