Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Friday, November 30, 2012

Red Sparkle

This past wednesday I had the pleasure of attending the Red Sparkle pop-up beauty lounge event. Red Sparkle is a organization that encourages entrepreneurship in creative careers (like fashion and beauty) amongst young women in the DC metropolitan area. They held this event to celebrate the diversity within the fashion and beauty communities and to raise proceeds towards their worthy cause. The event was held at the beautiful La Petite Marmoset's show room  (my second home in my head) and was filled with fabulous bloggers and beauty lovers. I had an amazing time and even won a pair of crux NYC earrings in a raffle. Here are just a few pictures I was able to take at the event.
My boo Yvonne of the Pink Doll House

Naja of From combat boots to Stilettos  and Nife of Skinny Hipster , our host for the evening.

Finally got to meet the fab Nife she's such a sweetheart.  My two favorite Haitian bloggers,  Shella of The everyday catwalk (to my left) and Jennifer of Comme Coco (to my far left).
Outfit deets-
Top: Old
Skirt: Asos
Necklace: TJmaxx

DJ had us jamming all night

My Blogger Twin Waverly of Pich and Roor talking to Naja's beautiful intern

The Crux NY earrings I won

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun evening! too sad i was too tired to drive over!! can't wait to see how you rock those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast!! It was so nice meeting you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée