Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, November 5, 2012

Oxblood and Fur


I have recently been obsessed with fur. In the past couple of weeks, I ordered three different fur pieces from ebay (and am currently bidding on a fourth. Shame on me). This fur stole was a lucky find on the sale rack at Macy's. It was only $9. 
Oxblood is the color of the season. It is everywhere. Though I do enjoy a good trend I don't like spending too much money of styles that will be out in a few months, so I thrifted this cute skirt for only $5. Two great pieces at great prices. 



Top: H&M (dress worn as a shirt)
Stole: Macy's (love this one)
Skirt:Thrifted (Similar here)
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Lip: Mac Diva



1 comment:

  1. i love this love on you! oxblood has turned out to be a good color for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée