Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, November 19, 2012

Peacock

As the temperatures start to drop, I find my self gravitating more and more towards leather pieces. This leather skirt was another great thrift find. It's 100% leather and it is soft as butter. 
If you're wandering what the name of this posts comes from, it was inspired by the gorgeous statement necklace. Please don't hate me for featuring this again and again. I just love it. 
So is any body else as excited for the holidays as I am? I have been a big holiday fan since I can remember and it is something I just won't shake. If you all all are a lost for what to cook for this up coming thanksgiving, don't worry, I'll have 4 (yes 4 ) new recipes on the blog this week that should help you out. Any way, I think it's time for me to peel myself out of this bed and get ready for work, so I catch you on the flip side. 





Top: Vintage
Skirt: DKNY (Thrifted) Similar here and here
Pumps: Nine West (Love these and these)
Necklace: TJMaxx (similar here)
Lip Stick: Mac Diva






3 comments:

  1. Aww you look so pretty!! I'm love with that necklace, the colors are perfect :) I had so much fun hanging out with you this weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww me too! Tell David that I will soon steal his wife away from him ;) lol

      Delete
  2. i like the bright cobalt blue brought out by your necklace. neat to have a leather pencil skirt too. I discovered you on Chictopia today and thought I'd say hi :)

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée