Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Friday, November 2, 2012

Black and White

Black and white is the classic combo, like peanut butter and jelly. Loving how the combo is played out in this outfit.  With the dropping temperatures, I find my self slowly pulling down more and more cold weather gear from my closet. These boots were the result of my most recent closet pull. There is nothing like a thigh high boot, they add a touch of sexy to any outfit. Expect to see these babies again.






Top: New York & Co
Jeans: H&M (Similar here)
Boots: Bakers (Love these too)
Sunnies: Random Sunnies (Similar here and here)
Necklace: TJ Maxx
Lip Color: Mac Diva





1 comment:

  1. Cute boot, would love to learn more about them. What brand are they? I'm a bit of a brand expert.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée