Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring wish list

Here in the Dc area, we are experiencing the most amazing weather and I am so ready to get my spring shopping under way. I've be online window shopping while on break at work and have found some awesome pieces that I am so ready to incorporate in my closet. As you can see from the picture I am so into the bright colors right now. I just think that spring is like rebirth, we come out of the darkness of winter and into the light. Most of these items are super affordable (which is good for the girl who likes to eat out a lot... me lol) so feel free to click the links if your digging my picks.






HARLOW METAL-PLATE ENVELOPE CLUTCH $128.00


DRESS WITH BOW AT THE BACK $89.90 

 

 

Longline Peplum Dress $74.00 

 

 









Bright Ladder Maxi Dress $85.00


ASOS Frosted Perspex Clutch $32.23




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée