Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nail Color du jour: Neon Pink

Here is a quick post showing my nail color du jour. It's a very pretty neon pink. I'm not exactly sure what the name of the color (I got them done at the salon) but I know it's by OPI. My ring finger nail  has a hint of orange glitter on it because I was trying to mimic a picture I saw on Pinterest but the nail technician couldn't really get it right, so I just told her to do it on one finger. This nail color is really making me want Spring  to be here now!! I am so ready for the warm weather. Any who, here's the picture of my nail and the picture from pinterest I was trying to copy. I really love how those nails look and I might go back this weekend and try to get it done properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée