Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, March 26, 2012

Behind the Blossoms








Blazer: Vintage/ Corset: Charolette Russe/ Skirt: Vintage/ Necklace: Vintage/ Shoes: Steve Madden/ Watch: Michael Kors/ Cuff: Macy's/ Lip color: Makeup Forever #40

Happy Monday All!! I thought I'd give you a little outfit post to start the week off right. This is an outfit that I wore last Thursday to the first anniversary party for Kathrine's La Petite Marmoset reconstructed vintage clothing line. It was a great event and I am so happy for Kathrine. I wish her so much success and am so thankful to have met such a wonderfully talented person. Ok enough of the mushy stuff, is anyone else as excited for spring and summer as I am? The weather in the DMV has  been at least 70 degrees lately and I am loving it. With warm weather comes  flowers and as you can see from my photos the cherry blossoms are starting to bloom. I have to admit, the flowers added a very nice touch to this shoot. Speaking of  the shoot, I am in love with that skirt! It's a 100% silk skirt I found while thrifting. Can you believe someone actually wanted to give this away? Well I guess it's their loss and my wonderful gain.

PS: As I told you all before, there will be a lot of wonderful changes coming to the blog soon and I hope you all are ready!!! I am so excited and can't wait for all the changes to be done. Be sure to be on the  lookout within the next week or so.

Stay Fabulous!!!
Trisha Renee

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée