Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1 skirt, 2 ways

I am sooo sorry for the lack of post recently. Life has been so busy and ever changing. I just started a new job and moved into a new apartment so I'm going through some really big changes. I promised you all outfit post from my fashion week trip and here is one. I wore this lovely Brush stroke skirt and blue top to the Bloggers Night Out event that I went to when I was in NYC. I decided to wear the skirt again recently, when I went to a fashion show that was being held at my alma mater (UMBC).  I styled it fairly differently the second time so I thought it would be cool if you all told me which outfit you liked better.
 Staying on the topic of changing and new things, there will be some big changes coming to this blog. I am so excited and I hope you all like all of these new adjustments but for now I don't want to spoil the surprise.  I thank you all for reading, you are amazing! Until the next post. Stay Fabulous!!


Skirt: Asos/ Top: H&M/ Shoes: Vince Camuto/ Belt: Vintage




Skirt; Asos/ Top: Charlotte Russe/ Blazer: F21/ Jewelry: Vintage/ Shoes: DSW/ Lip Color: Mac Ruby Woo





5 comments:

  1. This skirt is so fab - the colors look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much doll. That is so sweet of you to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt! I like it with the blazer, super chic!

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the complement and the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is too cute and I'm so happy that ASOS decided to make a dress in that same print for the CURVE (plus size) line.

    Great looks, too. Especially, the last one with the black bustier.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée