Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, December 23, 2013

2013

Hello All. I have to apologize for the lack of new outfit post, I'm having some technical difficulties aka my camera is broken. In the mean time, while I wait for my new and way better camera to be delivered, I wanted to share some of my favorite looks from this past year.
2013 wasn't the greatest year for me personally, but I know that 2014 is going to be amazing and for that I am truly grateful and I hope that you all will be there to share in my adventures.

















There's still time to enter my giveaway. Click here for more details.

7 comments:

  1. And you slayed each and everyone of these outfits!!! Wishing you a happy holiday and many blessings in 2014!

    -Cherrie
    www.cherrieamore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful Maxi!!!!!!!! Stunna love them all tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits. Obsessed with those boots from the first pic! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style girl!! Found you on Lucky!! Would you like to follow each other??

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunnnnning outfit!


    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfits, especially that first blazer and the pink blazer dress :)
    www.swankstylista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée