Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Friday, December 13, 2013

Glamour


Just a quick blurb today because I have tons to do and I am too absorb in this new Beyoncé album to fully concentrate. The closer and closer we get to the holidays, the more I find myself gravitating toward holiday inspired frocks but of course I have to add my bit of glamour to everything. Red and white are two of the seasons classic color combos but I added a touch of black and gold to the mix. This vintage muff keeps my hand super warm and it just has a certain sophistication that gloves just can't give.
I encourage  you all to try a muff this winter to wear to your holiday parties and even everyday use because it will certainly amp up the glamour factor.

For more awesome content and photos check me out on instagram @according2trish





Jacket: Choies
Dress: Mamgo
Muff: Vintage
Heels:Sam Edelman
Necklace: Forever 21






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée