Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, September 16, 2013

NYFW Day 3


Here's a look at what I wore on the third day of New York fashion week. This outfit is one of my favorites because the skirt was a DIY project. Yes I made that skirt! It took me two long partial days but I made it and I think it came out beautifully.
I was so excited to find a vintage bustier in my size (I guess woman didn't have big boobs back then). I have been looking for a while and finally grab this one off of ebay. 
I am still in Puerto Rico enjoying the beautiful sunshine but will be flying back home tonight, to what I'm told is "Fall-like" weather. Well I'm headed to the beach for the last time, I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a fantastic rest of the week. 

Make sure to check me out on Instagram and twitter @according2trish for live updates on everything fashion, food and fun!


Top: Vintage via Ebay
Skirt: DIY
Heels: Zara
Clutch: H&M
Necklace: Aldo
Jacket: Express
Sunnies: Mall kiosk
Watch: Michael Kors







Look who I ran into inside the tents, Wendy of Wendy's look book. She is super sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée