Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NYFW Day 5


This is the last outfit I wore for New York Fashion Week. I wish I could have stayed longer because I love fashion week but of course duty calls and I had to get back to work. This jacket is pure sickness!! I have been holding on this baby since February waiting to bust it out at the right moment. I think fashion week was the perfect moment!!! The pops of red I added really brought this outfit up a notch. Trust that this will not be the last time you see me in this baby. It will be back!!!

Check out more on instagram @according2trish






Jacket: Virgos Lounge
Top: F21
Pants: Express
Heels: Guess
Sunnies: Random Mall Kiosk
Bag: Borrowed
Photos: By Krystin Hargrove











5 comments:

  1. LOVE the jacket! Virgos Lounge is just awesome. Wish I can fit their stuff, tho. lolol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Girl, I had to lose 6lbs to fit this correctly and this is a Large. There stuff is cut small.

      Delete
  2. that top is AMAZING! Great meeting you the other night at the CapFabb event! Let me know if you ever want help with some event planning!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée