Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, October 14, 2013

Wild Thing



I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was filled with organizing, cleaning, cooking, open houses, showings, pictures and rain. It rained the entire weekend! I was barely able to get pictures taken. Well hopefully we will have a dryer week. I don't mind the cool air very much but the cool air mixed with rain in a no bueno. 
3.1 Philip Lim X Target. Need I say more. This is another piece I was able to snag on the day of the launch. I chose to style the top with a vintage leather pencil skirt,  my go to leopard pumps and my dear cookie monster.

I know many people have gotten their hands on this top from the collection but I bet no one has styled it like this. See that's the thing about style, you can take a piece that everyone has and transform it into something totally unique. I hope that you will take the pieces you have and put your own, totally unique spin on it. 

For more content and behind the menu footage, check out my Facebook page and follow my instagram @according2trish 



Top: 3.1 Philip Lim X Target
Skirt: Vintage
Bag: DIY
Heel: Steve Madden





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée