Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, June 25, 2012

Neon Flowers


Dress, Bag and Bangles: H&M/ Shoes: Zara
I had to use this picture. That older lady is so cute!








Hey all!! I hope you're enjoying your Monday. Today I come to you with my entry for  the Capfabb style challenge! For those of you who don't know, Capfabb, which is an acronym  for Capital Area Fashion and Beauty Bloggers, is a blogger organization that has monthly meet-ups and events. It's a great way to meet fellow blogger in the DC area and I have even met some really great friends. Any who, Capfabb has this monthly style challenge, where bloggers can send outfit posts of a particular style or trend proposed by the group. This months style challenge was to wear something neon (read more about it here). I am in love with the neon trend. I love to stand out and what better way to do it then by wearing something bright and beautiful. Here is my entry for the challenge. When I saw this bright beautiful dress hanging in the store, I knew this would be the perfect dress for the challenge. To add to the neon fun, I ended up getting my nail painted a neon green and if the floral dress and nails weren't enough neon for you, I decided to take these picture near the very beautiful and bright arc in Chinatown. So today post is so bright you might need to wear shades lol. Well I hope I haven't damaged your retinas too much, hope to SEE you back here soon!!! (pun intended)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée