Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pink Peplum For Sai's B-day



Dress and Earrings: H&M, Shoes: Aldo, Belt: Vintage, Sunnies: Chloe



Last week, I had the pleasure of going to one of my fellow blogger, Sai's, birthday brunch. As the name of her blog attests, she is always super fabulous, and had a wonderful brunch at the Gaylord Hotel at the national harbor. This is what I wore. Ok, so those earrings are amazing!! I love that they are neon and ombre, two trends in one. Isn't the detail on this dress pretty. I know everyone's hip to H&M but really, they do have some nice pieces and are very reasonable priced. I hope you all had a fabulous Memorial day weekend and that you are ready to take on the work week. TTYS!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! The Gaylord Hotel is so beautiful. I absolutely love it! Sai picked a great location to have a bday brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FAB in this dress doll, love the combo!
    xoxo,
    Naja
    www.NajaDiamond.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée