Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tag! I'm it


There's a huge tagging game that is sweeping the blogger nation and yours truly has recently been tag by miss Vivi of Heart, Print, and Style

Here are the rules:

  1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
  3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  4. Go to their blog and tell them that you have tagged them.

Here we go...

11 Random Things About Me

1. I am the youngest of 4 children
2. I can sing and love doing so
3. I have a yorkie-poo named Melody
4.I speak french fluently
5. Tyra Banks once told me I was cute
6. I LOVE Beyonce (she's amazing)
7.I can put my foot behind my head (I'm very flexible)
8. I was voted most recognizable by the BSU at my university 
9.I have the words "Vivre la vie dans l'amour" ,which is french for "live life in love", tattooed on my hip
10. I don't eat eggs but I can cook a mean omelet
11.I want to have my honeymoon in Cyprus


 Vivi Questions
  1) What is your sign? Are the characteristics of that sign pretty accurate description of yourself?
I am a Gemini!! The characteristics of a Gemini describes me perfectly. I have a split personality. I'm a girly girl yet I love sports. I'm a science nerd and fashion buff.

2) What was your style like back in high school? Give a visual example. *evil grin*
Style?? What style? lol   For my first 3 years of high school I lived in Barbados and at all of the schools there you must wear uniforms so that what I was working with most of the time. When I moved back to the USA for my senior year, I wasn't big on fashion so I wore a lot of Forever 21 and any thing else I thought was cute. I don't have very many pictures of myself in high school but here I am at prom. 



3) Do you like to watch sports? If so, which one?
Yes. I watch football and basketball

4) Besides DC, which other city/town/state/country have you lived in?
I've lived in Baltimore Md., York PA, and  Barbados

5) If you were given the opportunity, which celebrity would you banish from the limelight?
Honestly, I would not banish any one because I'm sure they have had to put in some kind of work to get to the limelight so I can't knock their hustle but someone I would love to see less of is Rihanna. I do think that her song are super catching but I don't think she has very much talent. I also think that she is overly sexy and crude. Being that she is from the country of my mother's side of the family, I don't like how she represents our culture. 

6) Which fashion faux pas do you secretly like?
One fashion faux pas that I love is leggings as pants. A lot of people think that its not cool to wear leggings as pants but they are extremely comfortable and I love 'em.

7) Sunglasses being worn indoors at a club, lounge, etc. What are your thoughts?
No! Never. I hate when people do this. They are called SUNglasses for a reason. They should only be worn where there is sun.

8) Name your favorite TV show guilty pleasure.
Basketball Wives. I try to be pretty much drama free in my own life so this show gives me drama filled outlet.

9) Where is the location of your ultimate dream vacation?
I would love to visit Egypt. When I was little, I wanted to be an Egyptology and I still want to go.

 10) There are a couple types people become when tipsy: flirty, touchy, loud, sleepy (me!), etc. Which type are you?
I get very flirty when tipsy *blushes*

11) What is your greatest asset?
I think my greatest asset is my smile. I have to thank my mom for providing me with braces because without them I don't think I would be the same. 


Here are My 11 questions
What would be your Dream job?
What your favorite food?
Who is your fashion icon and why?
What is your view on wearing real fur?
Iphone, Android or Blackberry?
What is the name of your favorite place to eat?
If you could choose a fashion decade what would it be?
Name a secret pleasure.
Name a character from a movie that you think perfectly personifies you.
Do you have a weird nick name? If so, What?
Where would your dream wedding take place?


I am tagging all of my reader. Leave comments answering  my questions. Tag your it!

Stay Fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée