Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Saturday, November 12, 2011

What Im wearing Today



                                                     Jeans: H&M
                                                     T-shirt, Scarf and Blazer: Forever 21
                                                     Shoes: Zara
                                                     Watch: Michael Kors

I'm on my way up to New York today so I figured I put a simple yet chic outfit together. It is cold here so I figure I put on a scarf because it tends to be a little colder in New York than here.






1 comment:

  1. you look stunning. i love this outfit. i hope you had a blast in new york. super excited I stumbled across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée