Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday Best



                                                     
So yesterday was Sunday and of course I went to church. So being that I go to a very laid-back church I chose to wear this extra comfy outfit. Before we left the house my mom was bugging me because I didn't have any tights on (she thought I would freeze) but it turns out the weather was perfect for this combo (it was about 67 degrees out). Funny enough, a lot of other ladies at church seemed as though they had taken a peak in my window while I was getting dressed because they had the same sweater dress and boot concept going on. It was okay though because none of them did it quite like me :)



                                                         Dress and belt: H&M
                                                         Shoes: Norstrom
                                                         Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée