Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Day Fab!!


So I hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I definitely had a wonderful time with family and friends and ate WAY too much (which I'm paying for this week in the gym lol). I just want to share my outfit and some of the great food my sister prepared for turkey day.


Sweater: H&M
 Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Nordstroms
Bootie: Heels.com
Watch: Michael Kors



















Here's my makeup look. I did a little bit of silver shimmer in my inner corners and a plum red lip.


 The food was amazing my sister can really cook. We had everything from turkey to a great homemade stuffing.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée