Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Best of F/W 2014

Giambattista Valli
Hello Fashion menu-istas. Just a quick post here showing some of my favorite looks from some of the F/W 2014 runway show. I wasn't able to check out the show in person this season but was definitely checking them out at home. 
This seasons collections were full of rich colors and tons of texture. I tried to pick out a few of my favorites but would love to hear what you liked from the F/W 2014 collection.
Check my collections after the jump.

Alexander McQueen
Texture was everything at the Alexander McQueen show. Typical for the brand, most of the pieces were very over the top and wouldn't translate well to your everyday look but I throughly enjoyed the pieces and the use of rich color. 

 Céline
I seriously need this coat and fur belt in my closet this fall. Céline's collection was full of very wearable pieces  and this coat is not exception. 
 Alexander Wang
To be honest, some of the pieces in the in the Alexander Wang show were not my cup of tea but I these boots were fabulous!

I need these boots in my closet ASAP

Elie Saab
Elie Saab's collection was just full of fabulous fur and I loved this coat so much I had to instagram it here
 Saint Laurent
This outfit from Saint Laurent is just to-die for. I want every single piece. 


I love that the Saint Laurent Collection was fun yet very functional. I could rock any of the pieces individually and putting them together makes for a very interesting outfit.

 Giambattista Valli
The Giambattista Vallli collection was just breathtakingly feminine and intricate.  From the soft pink and red color pallet, to the floral print and lace, everything about this collection screamed "I'm soft and feminine yet sexy and structured") 




Chanel 
It's no secret that I'm a huge Chanel fan. This season's collection was only out shined by it's super whimsical  and carefully orchestrated fashion extravaganza (the word "show" just doesn't do it justice). Mr. Carl Lagerfeld displayed this collection in a room designed to be a super market, even having Chanel labelled food items and goods. He seriously thought of everything. 

I need everything that constitutes this look. The glasses, the coat, the bag, the shoes, Everything!!
 Stella McCartney
This look from the Stella McCartney show had me swooning. 


Valentino 
The Valentino collection might be one of my top picks for this season. It was literally hard for me to not display the whole collection because I had so many favorites. The  colors, composition and details of each piece looked so well thought out and were perfectly executed. The orange and pinks are such unexpected colors for the Fall but I would certainly rock any one of these piece on a chill day in November. 







Farfetch.com (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée