Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, August 12, 2013

Little White Dress



This past weekend I returned from a great vacation in Barbados. if you've been reading my blog for a while now, you know Im half Bajan (Barbadian) and try to go to carnival there every year. What I didn't realize when I was returning home is that the east coast was experiencing these fall like temperatures. What's better than a LWD (Little White Dress) for summer though? I just added a bright kimono (to keep me warm), gold jewelry and fab shoes and you got a perfect outfit for date night.

Dress: Express
Kimono: H&M
Shoes: Charles David via Rue La La
Necklace: Vintage
Earrings: H&M
Rings: Asos














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée