Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, June 24, 2013

Blonde






Boy do I have a lot to share about my birthday week and weekend. First off, I'd like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday and made my special day one to remember. 
So for my birthday, my fabulous bf took me to New York for a day of pampering and fun. I got my nails done, facial and massage, went sight seeing and topped it off by going to a awesome revolving roof top restaurant. I will share some picture of that day with you later ( unless you follow me on Instagram @according2trish, where you already saw a few pics). 
Ok so, fast forward to this weekend. First, I dyed my hair blonde , which I am soooo loving. How do you all like my new look?
On sunday, I had a huge BBQ with lots of yummies that I can't wait to share with you in some new 
recipe posts. 
Finally, on to this outfit. I wore this out to a movie date with my bf. We went to see 'This is the end ' and though it was very funny, I didn't really appreciate some of the crude content. I wanted to be comfortable yet chic and this summer sweater did the perfect job. It also helped protect from the harsh A/C that they usual have in the theaters. I paired the sweater with some white jean and tan wedges that I got as a birthday gift.  (birthday haul video coming soon). So I think I've talked your ears off enough, thank you so much for stopping!!!


Top: H&M
Jeans: Michal Kors
Wedges: Steve Madden
Bracelete: Bauble Bar
Sunnies: Chanel 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée