Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, March 25, 2013

Black and White and Print all over




Hello beautiful people. I know I have been slacking on my outfit post but I have been going through some body image issues since being sick. Not sure if you can tell but I've lost about 20lb while I was ill and I'm having a hard time adjusting to it. You probably think I'm crazy, any girl would be ecstatic to have lost a bunch of weight but I am not at all too happy at where I lost it. I have no curves and the ones seen in these picture are all an illusion lol. But I'm working out a little more at the gym now so hopefully I can regain my curvaceous figure in a healthier manner. I won't let my issues hinder my progress so expect to see regular outfit post again.

Any who, I've worn this skirt on the blog before, but the black and white combo to me makes it so 2013. The clutch has got to be one of my favorite DIY pieces to date. The fabric reminded me of Louis Vuitton's S/S 2013 collection and I just had to make something cool out of it. The idea to make a triangular clutch came from the 60's trend that's hot right now for spring. I'm so going to make another one but slightly bigger. Hope you all have a fabulous day and if you're in the DMV area stay safe in the snow. See you soon.



Dress worn as Top: Silence and Noise (love this one)
Skirt: Aldo (Last Worn here)
Shoes: UrbanOg (Similar here)
Clutch: DIY






1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling better!!! And real talk...you look great!!!!!!!!!! xo

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée