Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Friday, September 21, 2012

Print Mixing

Is anyone else as excited for fall as I am? I love the summer for all of the fun and warm weather but I really love wearing clothes, so fall gives me the opportunity to do that. I also love all of the wonderful rich colors that fall brings into your wardrobe. The golds and burgundy are my favorites. In this outfit you an can tell that those two colors are definitely influenced the color palette.

This outfit was worn on a cool New York night during fashion week. I must give credit were credit is due, though it was I who picked out these piece, it was the wonderful Krystin who had the idea to put them together. She has such a great eye.

Believe it or not but this outfit was about $10 excluding the shoes. You can find such amazing pieces at the thrift store.


Top:Vintage
Skirt:Vintage
Clutch: Marshall
Shoe: Steve Madden
Bangles: H&M





Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée