Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Psychedelic





Dress: Random Boutique in Baltimore/ Shoes: Off Broadway/ Clutch: Asos/ Rings: H&M
                                        









Hello my loves! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was hot! And I mean hot, as in literally. The weather in the DC has been a scorching. To spare myself a heat stroke, I find myself gravitating toward less and less clothing. I wore this little number to the CabFabb meet up this past Thursday. I always look forward to these meet ups. Being in a room full of super fashionable people always makes me excited. I found this dress in a little boutique, in Baltimore, who's name I can't not remember. It was just sitting in the window screaming "buy me, buy me" and I listened (as I do with all other talking articles of clothing). The colors of this dress are just superb. As you can tell from my previous posts, I have been really feeling the bright colors lately and this is dress is no exception. I wanted the dress to stand out, so I wore a neutral shoe, but neutral doesn't mean boring because these leather snake skin peep toe pumps, pack a punch of their own. So I hope those of you in the USA are ready for the day off tomorrow because I sure am. I just wish I had the whole week off. Just wishful think I guess. Have a fab day!

 P.S Did you know that Fashion According to the Menu is on Facebook? No? Well click here to like the page.

5 comments:

  1. It was so nice to meet you at the event!! Your entire ensemble is amazing, and I could not stop eyeing that clutch!!
    xo
    Becky
    www.neonpaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! I totally hear ya about trying to wear as little clothes as possible these days. It's making finding office-appropriate outfits a struggle. I'm sad I missed the event but I definitely plan on making it to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so beautiful and vibrant! I've been slipping into dresses more during this hot weather as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! I love your clutch too!

    Lindsey Turner
    thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun dress! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée