Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weekend happenings

Monday was the birthday of my lovely friend Blaire, so this past weekend we went to a wine tasting to celebrate. This was very exciting for me because the only other wine tasting I had been to was one that I attended while in France last year, so it was kind of cool to see how we do it here in states. Our wine tasting took place at Cassinelli winery  and vineyards which is located on the Eastern shore of Maryland. Cassinelli's is a very young winery, having only been around for about 7 years now but the owner is very knowledgeable when it comes to wine making. We had such a lovely day at the winery and the libations were not half bad. After the wine tasting, we went out to dinner at a place called Bridges. Please believe me when I say  that this place has the best cream of crab soup that I have ever tasted. It was amazing. The restaurant in located right next to the Chesapeake bay so we had an amazing view. It was such a great Sunday spent with a great group of people.

The Birthday Girl
Yours Truly

The Gang

The vineyard

The coolest wine bottle chandelier

The best Cream of crab Soup of my life

A Crab and Pesto pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée