Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Monday, April 2, 2012

Prints of Pasley

Dress, Cardi, Belt and Sunnies- H&M/ Shoes- Random Shoe Store in NYC



Happy Monday All!! This is just a quick outfit post.  I wore this outfit this past weekend while running some errands and hanging out with my babe. I love that coral cardi.  Its such a beautiful spring color and you can't really tell from the picture but the dress also has some hints of coral in it. Well I hope you all have a wonderful Monday, I actually have the day off so I'll definitly be resting and getting some things done before my work week starts tomorrow.

Stay Fabolous!!!
Trisha Renee

1 comment:

  1. love this dress! i just purchased it last week as well, ready to pop the tags! looks great on ya~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée