Outfit PostsRecipesContactAboutFeaturesVideos

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Laced



Hello All!! I was really hesitant to put these pictures up because they are all little more sexy than I usually dress but I guess I'm in a sexy mood this week because of the upcoming holiday and wanted to take a walk on the wild side. We were very fortunate last week to have a bit warmer weather than we have grown accustomed to so I decide to put this  outfit together to give some more inspiration for a V-day look. This look is sexy but not in a raunchy way. The sophistication factor is still there and though I show a lot of leg (I have high waisted shorts on as well), the rest of my body is pretty covered up. I actually got the top in the mens section of the thrift store so that it would be a bit oversized and cover my lady bits.

 I actually got the inspiration to put this outfit together by looking at some of the 2014 S/S designer collections. Speaking of collections, NYFW week starts tomorrow and though I  won't be there this season I will definitely be checking out the shows and even share some of my favorites looks. 
Please let me know what you this of this look and what you plan on wearing for Valentines day. As always , you can check out more great content on my Instagram @according2trish



Top: Thrifted
Skirt: DIY
Shorts: Spanks
Heels: Guess
Coat: H&M
Belt: Vintage













Shop My look

2 comments:

  1. Your legs look great! I'm bummed I wont be at Fashion Week, but I'm so excited for the next one .. NYC here we come baby twin style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your loving comments.
Stay Fabulous!!
Trisha Renée